1 AM thought

"Browsing old pictures gives a lot of feels. It helps you assess yourself and makes you think about how you are doing in life and what you have become so far. It takes you back to the difficulties and challenges you encountered/experienced and how you dealt with it head on. It makes you realize the things that really matter--loved ones, friends, your passion, etc.

I know i missed a lot of things. I even took most of what i have for granted, i should admit. But despite everything, God has been so good to me. Never did i feel i was ignored and deserted. For that i am very, very grateful.

I may have lost some in my life on the bumpy road i am on, i still cannot thank them enough for traveling with me even for a little while.

I hope i was able to leave a footprint in their lives that whenever they look back, they will be able to say "hey, this person has a piece of my heart."

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Pagkain ng Hinog na Mangga

Kung Tuluyan...

For You