Pagpapanggap: 1/90



Hahaha! I'm back at it again! :D Pagpapanggap level 999999! Hahaha!

I started planning my fitness goal back in 2013. Yes! 2013! But whenever I try doing it, I always fail to stick to it because, well, it's very tiring. Hahaha! Well, I guess I was not committed to doing it that's why I always fail. Then, came 2016. I was invited by a friend/colleague to do hiking. After doing the hiking, I felt sooooooo tired and my whole body was really aching. That's why I decided to make some lifestyle changes to be able to keep up with this somewhat strenuous activity I was into.

My friend and I started running early January last year. Being a call center agent with a shifting schedule, it would be hard to attain my goal. But luckily, we were on a fixed day shift schedule that time (5am-2pm) that's why after our work, we always head to UP Diliman to run. We ran and ran at a gradual pace until we were able to meet the SUB1 time limit. Because of this, we decided to sign up to a fun run (for me)/trail run (for him). We were successful on the run we both signed up for. Days passed, we were not able to run together anymore because I got sick. Hence, I was not able to continue my fitness journey again. In short, I failed. Again and again.

This year, I again made a goal--to lose weight and reach at least 55KG before July 2018. I need to get back into shape for my future and for my health especially. Also, I saw my saved run on my MapMyRun app on January 16th last year--the same day when I decided to run again without me knowing that it would be my anniversary run. Hence, using this blog, I will commit to getting back in shape again. Run, workout, until I reach my goal. So, I am hoping that I will be successful on this. Even just on this. :)

Good luck to me! ;)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Pagkain ng Hinog na Mangga

Kung Tuluyan...

For You